Schedules, Tenders & Section information
Whether you are a talented horseman or woman, can bake a magnificent cake or stitch a colourful quilt, why not take the opportunity to show your community how talented you truly are. Download a competition schedule to find out just how easy it is to show your brilliance.
- Nomination form: Nominations must be in at certain times leading up to the show, these dates are listed on your competition schedule, take note of the date as entry after this date may lead to your nomination not being accepted.
- Entry Form: DO NOT USE FOR HORSE SECTION, horse section information located after section 14. Every entry and piece of work must be accompanied by an entry form.
- Section 3 - Cattle
- Section 5 -
- Section 6 - Poultry
- Section 7 - Garden
- Section 8 - Cooking
- Section 9 - Photography
- Section 10 - Art
- Section 11 - Handicraft
- Section 13 - Bottle
- Section 14 - School Work
Horse Program - Please ensure that you download and complete all the following documentation. Failure to complete all forms will result in your entry not being accepted.
Homemade Sausage Competition
Tender documents - Please click on the link below to download
All Tenders are due, Close of Business 3rd of May 2017
- 2017 Cattlemen’s Dinner - Bar Services Tender
- 2017 Cattlemen’s Dinner - Food Catering Tender
- 2017 Cattlemen’s Dinner - Supply of Alcohol Tender
- 2017 Main Canteen - Food Catering Tender
- 2017 Pavilion and Amenities - Cleaning Tender
- 2017 Security Tender
- 2017 Show Bar - Services Tender
- 2017 Show Bar - Supply of Alcohol Tender
- 2017 Show Grounds - Cleaning Tender
- 2017 Show Grounds - Gate Management Tender